Covid19 Safety Policy
Macon Little Theatre will always prioritize the safety of our patrons, actors, volunteers and staff. With that in mind, our safety policies will follow recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and also performance venue recommendations from Actors Equity Association. Safety guidelines will update as recommendations change, so please keep an eye on our website for the most accurate information about seating capacity, masks, ticketing, and other safety concerns. All guidelines will be posted in the building, and all posted regulations must be followed by any patron or guest in the building. Inability to follow theatre regulations can result in removal from the theatre without refund. Our current theatre policies are as follows:
- Appropriate facial coverings that cover the nose and mouth must be worn at all times inside the building.
- Seating will be assigned by the staff to provide for social distance between guests. You must remain in your assigned seats during the performance.
- Our lobby will remain closed before the show. Patrons should wait in their cars until seating has begun.
- Lines for the bathrooms will be marked to provide social distance between patrons.
- Vaccination cards or other documentation DO NOT excuse a patron from any of the posted regulations.